GFCI 15Amp Tamper Resistant - Self Test (UL943) White
- 15Amp - 120V AC
- Tamper Resistant -White
- UL 943 New Standard - Compliant
- Auto-Monitoring or Self-Test Function
- Reverse Line-Load Misfire Function -repeated
- Detecting Ground Fault and Interrupting Circuit
- Corrosion Resistance
- Ground Circuit
- Passed Drop and Impact Test
- Safelock function, the reset button will not engage if protection has been compromised
- When miswired, GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) outlets have no power, so it is safer than a conventional receptacle
- If miswired or if GFCI protection is damaged, GFCI can't be reset
- Easier installation
*UL943 Standard Improvements:
Auto-Monitoring or Self-Test Function. This Function allows for periodic, automatic testing of the ability of the GFCI to respond to a ground fault. If the Self-Test Function detects a problem, the GFCI must deny power or provide a visual and/or audible indication.
Reverse Line-Load Misfire Function. If the line cable is wired to the load terminals of a receptacle GFCI, power to the receptacle face will be denied. This requirement applies to the initial installation and any subsequent re-installation.
Reason to Buy from Us:
- No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via PayPal.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Real helpful humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order