Kidde Hardwire Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Combination Detector with 10-Year Battery Backup and Voice Alarm
Kidde P4010ACSCO is an AC/DC powered, combination photoelectric smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that contains a 10-year, sealed battery backup and voice messaging system. The voice warning feature accompanies the 85dB tone during an alarm event, and helps reduce confusion with verbal announcements such as “Replace alarm” at end of alarm life, and “Hush mode activated” when a nuisance alarm is silenced.
Kidde P4010 Series Alarms contain 10-year tamper proof batteries that eliminate the need for battery replacement and ends worry over unauthorized removal. Users are further shielded from late night battery chirps by the unit’s Ambient Light Sensing feature, which establishes a day / night cycle and prevents alarm chirping in dark conditions.
- 120-Volt with 10-year sealed lithium battery back-up
- Protection during power outages and no low battery chirps
- Test/hush button
- Voice warning
- Peak level CO memory
- Combination smoke and carbon monoxide detector
- Uses Photoelectric sensor
- Can be interconnected with other hardwired suitable as a single station and/or multiple stations (24-devices) alarm
- Kidde offers a full range of 120-Volt AC wire-in life safety products with the interconnecting capability to provide the most immediate and complete system available. when any 1 interconnected alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms within the home sound an immediate warning
- Compatible with Kidde, FireX, Code One, and Sentinel products
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detector utilizes a photoelectric sensor to detect fire hazards and sounds an 85 dB alarm when a hazard is detected
- *Check with your state and local fire and Building/Safety codes for specific information regarding smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
- UL/CSFM Ref. Kidde Part P4010ASCO