First Alert BRK AC Hardwired Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector
*Limited time free shipping on all orders*
| User Manual |
This First Alert SC9120B Hardwired Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector includes a 9-volt battery backup that continues to protect you in the event of a power failure. The alarm features electrochemical CO sensing technology, an ionization sensor for smoke detection, and an 85-decibel alarm. One button silences any nuisance alarms, and also tests detector functions, while lights indicate if the alarm detects smoke or carbon monoxide. The latching alarm indicator automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm, even after the conditions that set off the alarm have subsided. And an end-of-life signal enhances your safety by letting you know when it's time to replace the unit. Easily connect it to compatible BRK or First Alert alarms within a single-family residence; connecting will sound all the alarms together.
- Keep your family safe with this hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide alarm; the battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there's a power failure
- Features an electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensing technology as well as an ionization sensor that detects the fine particles of a fast-burning fire
- Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85-decibel siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or First Alert detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when threat is detected
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and side-load battery compartment; tamper-resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards
- Detects Smoke and Carbon Monoxide: The First Alert Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm detects two threats, smoke and carbon monoxide. This 2-in-1 alarm has lights on the face of the alarm to let you know the threat. It has a test/silence button for quick and easy testing.
- Connect to Other Alarms for Greater Coverage: This hardwired combination smoke and carbon monoxide detector can be connected to other compatible BRK or First Alert combination CO and smoke detectors within a single-family residence. Once one alarm is triggered, all connected CO and smoke alarms will sound. The latching alarm indicator on the CO and smoke alarm automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm – even after the conditions that set off the alarm have subsided. The First Alert Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm integrates with existing wiring and features the easy adapter plug, which makes installing the detector quick and easy. The side-load backup battery compartment makes changing the 9-volt battery simple. Tamper-resistant locking pins prevent unauthorized disabling of the CO and smoke alarm.
- Easy to Install and Maintain: The First Alert Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm integrates with existing wiring and features the easy adapter plug, which makes installing the detector quick and easy. The side-load backup battery compartment makes changing the 9-volt battery simple. Tamper-resistant locking pins prevent unauthorized disabling of the CO and smoke alarm.
- Model: SC9120B
- Additional SKUs: SC9120B, 1036138, 1036139, SC9120B-12ST, SC9120B-6, SC9120B-WWG, SC9120BCPN, SC9120FF, SC9120LBL, SC9120LBLFF, 1039806, 1039807
- UPC: 029054513069
- Warranty: 10-Year Limited
- Power Source: Hardwired
- Battery Backup: 9V
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical, Ionization
- Item Length: 5.6 in
- Item Width: 5.6 in
- Item Height: 1.9 in
- Item Weight: 0.7 lb
We have specialized and licensed professionals located in Los Angeles, CA who can get the job done for you! Contact our specialist electrician in Los Angeles for a professional outdoor low voltage landscape lighting installation done for your home with our popular products.
If you're a contractor or installer and want to be featured in our directory, find out how here!