Kidde Code One Hardwire Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Combination Detector with AA Battery Backup and Voice Alarm
Hardwired 120 Volt Interconnected Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm provide 2 important safety devices in a single unit. The alarm includes a voice warning system that announces Fire, Carbon Monoxide, Low Battery or Smart Hush Activation. The voice alarm eliminates any confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger, or if your battery is in need of replacement.
- 120 Volt with AA battery backup
- All interconnected alarms will sound when one alarm goes off
- Intelligent multi-sensor alarm
- Peak level-alerts
- Smart hush-silences the unit during nuisance alarm situations
- *Check with your state and local fire and Building/Safety codes for specific information regarding smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detector utilizes an ionization sensor to detect fire hazards and sounds an 85 dB alarm when a hazard is detected
- Kidde offers a full range of 120V AC wire-in life safety products with the interconnecting capability to provide the most immediate and complete system available. When any one interconnected alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms within the home sound an immediate warning.
- Compatible with Kidde, FireX, Code One, and Sentinel products
- UL/CSFM Ref. Kidde Part KN-COSM-IBA
|Power Source:||120VAC, 60Hz 45mA max per alarm 2 AA battery backup|
|Audio Alarm:||85dB at 10ft|
|Temperature Range:||40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C)|
|Humidity Range:||10%-95% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Size:||5.6” in diameter x 1.8” depth|
|Wiring:||Quick connect plug with 6” pigtails|
|Interconnects:||Up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating)|