Kidde Worry-Free Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm – Smoke and CO sensing technologies work together to detect real fires faster and reduce nuisance alarms.
- Voice Alarm – Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction. Alarm announces “Fire!” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected.
- Sealed-In Lithium Battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply; no battery replacement required over the 10-year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- Photoelectric Sensor – Smoke alarm contains an advanced photoelectric sensor that may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Self Activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- Test/Hush Button – Tests alarm circuitry and activates Hush features.
- Smart HushTM – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms for approximately 9 minutes and will not allow hush mode unless the unit is in alarm mode.
- LED – Red LED will blink in conjunction with the alarm sound.
- End of Life Warning – Alarm chirps twice every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is in need of replacement.
- End of Life Hush® – End of life indication can be silenced three days at a time up to 30 days to allow for alarm replacement at a more convenient time.
- UL217 and UL2034 Listed
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Reason to Buy from Us:
- No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via PayPal.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Real helpful humans on our support help desk!
- Tracking number for every order
We have specialized and licensed professionals located in Los Angeles, CA who can get the job done for you! Contact our specialist electrician in Los Angeles for a professional outdoor low voltage landscape lighting installation done for your home with our popular products.
If you're a contractor or installer and want to be featured in our directory, find out how here!